We’ll have three days of field trips during which we’ll spend times birding Plymouth hotspots, the Cape Cod area, and we will also make a trip up to Cape Cod and Plum Island. Along the way we’ll keep warm with some chowder, and enjoy some evening lectures by regional and national experts. Join us for a winter birding excursion to legendary Plymouth!
Your registration fee includes:
- lodging for the nights of Jan. 31 through Feb. 3 (check-out on Feb. 4)
- guiding, transportation and fuel during field trips
- access to all evening lectures
- lunches on February 1, 2 and 3
- snacks and water for field trips
- entry fees to all sites visited by the group
Excluded from the registration fee are:
all breakfasts and dinners
drinks with alcohol
Cancellation policy: Full refund, less $150.00 per person administration fee, until December 13th, 2013. No refunds on/after December 13th, 2013.
Plymouth Rally 2014:
Registration Fee + Single Occupancy Room Fee